Calgary City Tour
Present day Calgary sits on land that has for 11,000 years been the domain of the Blackfoot people. It wasn't until 1873 that John Glenn, an Irish veteran of the American Civil War, became Calgaryâ€™s first documented European settler. Calgarians old and new will tell you it is a great place to live, work and play. More than 137 years after the Glenn family established their home in the area, people from across Canada and, indeed, the world, continue to see Calgary as land of hope and opportunity; a city where one can imagine new possibilities, realize dreams and build successful futures.
Prices are in Canadian Dollars and do not include 5% GST
- Fare: $50.00 + 5% GST
- Payment can be made:
- Online through PayPal - Choose to pay using your credit card, debit card, or bank account.
- Make secure payment without exposing your credit card number or bank information.
- If you choose this option we will send you invoice and then you pay.
- With Credit Card by E-mail, Phone or Fax - we accept Visa or Mastercard.
- Cash and Travelers Checks accepted only on Tour Days - Last moment booking only!!!
- For the CANCELLATION POLICY, please see Terms & Conditions page.
- Driver gratuities or tipping may be provided at your own discretion and will be happily accepted.
The Calgary City Tour Rate is effective from January 2011.
The Rates published on this site are for convenience only and are subject to change without prior notice.